Re: contrib/pg_filedump - PostgreSQL File Dump Utility - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: contrib/pg_filedump - PostgreSQL File Dump Utility
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

<snip>
> Yes, I see your point. We better figure out what we need to do, if
> anything, and do it.  I don't see any key pieces in that listing.

If we ask each of the authors (there doesn't seem to be very many) of
these GPL'd modules to please either change to BSD or to grant
PostgreSQL a special BSD licensed version, and they agree, would we have
a problem still?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift