[Fwd: MS SQL compatible functions] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: MS SQL compatible functions]
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Dean here seems to be converting to PostgreSQL from MS SQL Server, and I
have *no* idea how to help him out.

He's not on the list, so if anyone's got suggestions, please remember to
keep him in the To/CC list.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MS SQL compatible functions
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:17:13 +0800
From: "Dean Lu" <dean@tmdt.com.tw>
To: <justin@postgresql.org>

Dear Justin,
    My name is Dean Lu, I am working in a SI company in Taiwan, we are
going to change our products to support the PostgreSQL and drop the MS
SQL away, but I got some problems with the functions compatibility
between MS and pgSQL. Could you please give me some suggestions or tell
me where can I get the functions from Internet. It will be better if
those functions are written in C language. Thank you very much.

Best Regards'
Dean Lu