Re: Error Restoring Large Database - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mark Rae
Subject Re: Error Restoring Large Database
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> Mark Rae <m.rae@inpharmatica.co.uk> writes:
> > ERROR:  copy: line 26501638, insert_fsm_page_entry: failed to insert entry!
>
> Ugh.  I think I see the problem: silly oversight in this routine.
> Please apply the attached patch and see if it fixes the failure.

Yup, that seems to have fixed the problem.
I have tried it twice to be sure. :-)

I actually hand patched 7.2b4 as the patch was (I assume) against CVS.
I can try the current CVS version if you want to be really sure.

Thanks.

    -Mark

--
Mark Rae                                       Tel: +44(0)20 7074 4648
Inpharmatica                                   Fax: +44(0)20 7074 4700