LinuxTag 2002 - European Linux Conference, June 6-9 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject LinuxTag 2002 - European Linux Conference, June 6-9
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

There's a "Linux and Open Source" exhibition in Europe called LinuxTag
2002, running from June 6-9.  Being held at the Karlsruhe Fair and
Congress Center.

Not sure who'll be there, but it looks like it'll be big.

For anyone interested, their webpage is :

http://www.linuxtag.org/2002/deutsch/showitem.php3?item=30&lang=en

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift