Re: Need book on PHP and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Need book on PHP and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Chris has also written a bunch of tutorials about using PostgreSQL and
PHP together :

http://pgsql.designmagick.com/tutorial.php

They are the ones which were on NewbieNetwork.net, before it started
having design troubles.  I'll be updating the techdocs site later on
today with these new links.

:)

Regards and best wishs,

Justin Clift