Re: RServ replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: RServ replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

Does anyone want to write a setup guide for this (RServ), to go into the
"Installation Guides" section on techdocs.postgresql.org?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

>     mlw> I asked a while back, is anyone managing this project? It has
>     mlw> scripts that just plain don't work.
>
> It works. Not like a charm, but it works. Also, it's a nightmare to setup.
>
> --
>  Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
>  ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
>          / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /    Debian Certified Linux Developer
>   _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@bayour.com
>   \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\         Gothenburg/Sweden
>
> [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Uzi assassination
> Noriega Iran Cocaine NORAD Albanian ammonium KGB nitrate security
> South Africa FBI congress
> [See http://www.aclu.org/echelonwatch/index.html for more about this]

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi