Re: 7.2b3 pg_dump, general 7.2b3 comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: 7.2b3 pg_dump, general 7.2b3 comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen wrote:

>>Lamar Owen wrote:
> While you're certainly welcome to do the work yourself, you are also equally
> welcome to download the latest RPMset, which has debugging symbols enabled,
> AFAIK.

Thanks, I saw that, but I'd like to know how to do these kinds of
adjustments to RPMs anyway. I normally prefer to install from source
tarballs, or even CVS, but for production servers our network admins get
a warm fuzzy from RPMs. It gives them more confidence they can reproduce
the server setup if they need to after I hit the Lotto and retire ;-)

Joe