"Unable to fathom update count" - what does it mean? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Graham Leggett
Subject "Unable to fathom update count" - what does it mean?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I have a server which has started giving a weird error during a database
INSERT:

  Unable to fathom update count INSERT 3523561677 1

I have an identical setup on a staging server that does not show this
problem - however before I can try do something about it I need to
understand just what this error message is trying to tell me.

I have trawled documentation and mailing lists, however it seems there
is no description anywhere of the error messages within the Postgrsql
JDBC driver. Does this info exist anywhere?

Can anyone explain to me what this error is trying to tell me?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm        "There's a moon
                    over Bourbon Street