Re: [GENERAL] To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [GENERAL] To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the
Date
Re: [GENERAL] To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the selectlimit
List pgsql-hackers
> Are you subscribed to general?
> Everyone thought LIMIT # OFFSET # was preferred.

I think Hiroshi's point is the same as mine: discussions of feature
changes need to happen on -hackers before being implemented.
Subscriptions to other mailing lists should not be required to stay up
with mainstream development issues.

I'm recently subscribed to -general, to allow me to respond to email
threads, but it has a lot of traffic and I may not stay subscribed for
long...
                   - Thomas