Windows 98 - getting (much) warmer - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Keith Gray
Subject Windows 98 - getting (much) warmer
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Thanks to Dave,

I have IPC daemon running, 'initdb' doing its stuff.
Postmaster starts and I have a 'pg_hba.conf' file.
I started 'postmaster -i > pg_logfile 2>&1 &'

I created (without error) another database 'createdb testdb'.

But I still get an error when I try to psql into 'template1'
or the new database.

DEBUG:  database system is in production state
process_hba_record: invalid syntax in pg_hba.conf file
Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file, see postmaster log for details

--
Keith Gray

Technical Development Manager
Heart Consulting Services P/L