Re: jdbc download jar is corrupted - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ray Tomlinson
Subject Re: jdbc download jar is corrupted
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Further investigation reveals that the web server at the download site
(jdbc.postgresql.org) is specifying a content-type of text/plain rather than
application/octet which is the usual mime-type for generic binary data.
Netscape is being too helpful and expanding all those mal-formed end-of-line
sequences into correctly formed ones.

A simple .htaccess line would fix the problem at the web server.

Ray