Re: Reporting Tool? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Reporting Tool?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

There are some other reporting tools listed at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#report

Hope that helps.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

"Grigoriy G. Vovk" wrote:

> As for me, perl + LaTeX + gs is the best combination.
>
> Sep 28, 13:07 -0500, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > so far, I had no need to print any reports out of my PostGreSQL database, I was able to do everything through the
web.However, things change and now, I need to write an invoicing system. I have been using PL/PGSQL in the past, but it
doesn'tseem to have the ability to produce any type of reports.

> > I do not speak C/C++, tcl, Python or Perl, but I guess, I have to lean one of these. The invoices should run via
crononce a month automagically, without any human intervention and should print on a LaserJet (the actual printing is
notthe problem).

> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Chris