PostgreSQL jobs page updated (included Red Hat's search for Database Engineers) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject PostgreSQL jobs page updated (included Red Hat's search for Database Engineers)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

Just updated PostgreSQL jobs page to include a direct submission from
the guys at Red Hat.

Mentioning it here on the list, as it might be a really good opportunity
for the ex GreatBridge people, (as well as others of course) :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/jobs.php

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift