Where do they find the time??? Great Bridge closed now!!!?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From peace_flower
Subject Where do they find the time??? Great Bridge closed now!!!??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Great Bridge ceased operation and not going to support postgreSQL
(because of lack of investor)

In these days of economic downturn, recession and world-wide  economic
depression...(and even the looming war) I am wondering
how the MySQL team is finding time to support and develop duplicate SQL
server products...

I am NOT FINDING time even to fully understand every line of postgreSQL
source code and use all the capabilities of POstgreSQL!!!

I hope the MySQL team will drop the development and Jump into PostgreSQL
development. Pgsql going to be the only sql server  to
run the WORLD ECONOMY smoothly.. There is no time support and develop
two duplicate products!! PostgreSQL is very advanced SQL server
more advanced than mysql.

If they (mysql developers) have lot of time to waste, I can give them
plenty of work at my home!!