Is Perl compiled into Version? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From R Talbot
Subject Is Perl compiled into Version?
Date
List pgsql-general
I compiled the source to roll my Postgresql installation on 4 machines.
 However that was in June 2001.  I had some problems getting  the
install
to compile with java  ant  from Apache ( my own error). My intention was
compile and install with switches for  java .. perl.. tk/tcl and
python..

 Well I have misplaced my notes and I don't remember if I compiled for
what languages.
  How can I check Postgresql and its' install to find out just what
I did do??

I don't want to continue trying to produce perl code or cgi or try to
install DBI
because if something doesn't work I won't be sure if the problem lies
with my
Postgresql install or my Perl..

thank you

Bob T