Re: mx is needed by postgresql-python-7.1.3-1PGDG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thurstan R. McDougle
Subject Re: mx is needed by postgresql-python-7.1.3-1PGDG
Date
List pgsql-general
Guy Fraser wrote:

> Hi
>
> I had to "rpm --rebuild postgresql-7.1.3-1PGDG.src.rpm" on a RedHat 6.2
> machine.
>
> After I rebuilt the software I attempted to install all the compiled
> packages but got the error message :
>
> error: failed dependencies:
>         mx is needed by postgresql-python-7.1.3-1PGDG

snip...
> Being a simple program name, I have no idea where to get the required package.
snip...

http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/mx-2.0.1-1.i386.html

--
This is the identity that I use for NewsGroups. Email to
this will just sit there. If you wish to email me replace