Re: Re: Proposal for encrypting pg_shadow passwords - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Padgett
Subject Re: Re: Proposal for encrypting pg_shadow passwords
Date
Re: Re: Proposal for encrypting pg_shadow passwords
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Attached please find:
> >
> >       the original proposal to encrypt pg_shadow
> >       a diff of the current CVS
> >       two new files (backend/libpq/md5.c and include/libpq/md5.h)
> >               which implement MD5 encryption (from Vince with cleanups)
> >

> Patch applied. I have to move on to SCM patch.

Hmm... I used to be able to build in a separate tree than my source
tree. Since this patch was applied, I can't. It seems that the
preprocessor is finding the system md5.h (i.e. /usr/include/md5.h)
rather than the PostgreSQL md5.h. Suggestions on how to fix?

Neil

--
Neil Padgett
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                       E-Mail:  npadgett@redhat.com