Re: contrib/postgis - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Paul Ramsey
Subject Re: contrib/postgis
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hmmm, still in limbo. Rather than sending the tarball via mail then
(maybe it is being filtered out because of size?), how about I just
provide a link to it:

  http://postgis.refractions.net/postgis-0.5.1.tar.gz

For everyone's info, this is a package which compiles under contrib, and
provides support for GIS objects conforming to the OpenGIS specification
for simple features (www.opengis.org). We have a long way to go for
complete OpenGIS conformance, but alot is in there and it is in a usable
state. http://postgis.refractions.net for yet more info.