contrib/postgis spatial extensions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Paul Ramsey
Subject contrib/postgis spatial extensions
Date
Re: contrib/postgis spatial extensions  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: contrib/postgis spatial extensions  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
(My last try at this vanished into the aether, so I am repeating...)
Patchers,
I hope using an attachment is not breaking list protocol...
PostGIS is a GIS extension to PostgreSQL 7.1.x. Lots of info is at
http://postgis.refractions.net
The source is set up to compile cleanly from under 'contrib'. The only
Makefile quirk is a switch to allow the environment variable PGSQL_SRC
to override the usual contrib defaults about where the pgsql source tree
is and where installation should happen.
Thanks,
Paul

--
      __