Re: Please Help JDBC Error!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Please Help JDBC Error!!
Date
List pgsql-general
Binoy,

What would be more informative is what error was reported on the
postgresql server (I am assuming you have logging for the server
enabled).  This JDBC client trace only indicates that the server dropped
the socket connection.  The real issue is why the server did that.

thanks,
--Barry