Re: Migration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From markMLl.pgsql-general@telemetry.co.uk
Subject Re: Migration
Date
List pgsql-general
Justin Clift wrote:

> Did you get any feedback on this? :-)

Unfortunately not, but I live in hope. [If you live in Hope, you'll die
in Caergwrle]. I can afford very little time to play with it at present,
however I'll come back to it as soon as I can since one of our ongoing
issues is trying to get Win-32 Lotus 1-2-3 working and we'd quite
happily pay for an ODBC driver that did this reliably.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

[Opinions above are the author's, not those of his employers or
colleagues]