Re: MS Access 97 SR-1, psqlodbc 7.01.00.06, slowperfomance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: MS Access 97 SR-1, psqlodbc 7.01.00.06, slowperfomance
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Just wondering if you'd like to write this up into an article for the
techdocs.postgresql.org site, as there is a decent level of interest in
moving from MS Access to PostgreSQL.  There are a few documents around,
but nothing which mentions this from what I remember.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift