Re: pg_dump problem with PostgreSQL v7.1.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dominick
Subject Re: pg_dump problem with PostgreSQL v7.1.2
Date
List pgsql-general
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!

I just dumped all my data bases on the 7.1.2 version. After I encrypt my data, and archive it off site, I'll be able to
eatmy breakfast, lunch and dinner all at once, and catch a movie. :)

I take it that PostgreSQL has changed the way it stores the info, as there used to be a pg_shadow file/table in the
../pgsqlsubdirectory in the 6.5.3 version, but now it's stored with each DB???

THANKS AGAIN!!!