Re: libssl.so.0, libcrypto.so.0 needed when installing RPM 7.1.2 on RH 6.2? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter C. A. Bär
Subject Re: libssl.so.0, libcrypto.so.0 needed when installing RPM 7.1.2 on RH 6.2?
Date
List pgsql-general
These libs are supposed to be part of the OpenSSL distribution, I think.
Make sure you have installed the openssl package.
If OpenSSL is installed and you still have problems, the library name
might be the problem.

Create a softlink, then: libcrypto.so.0 --> libcrypto.so.0,9.6

Regards,

   Peter