Re: Re: Red Hat to support PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Clark Naldoza y Lopez
Subject Re: Re: Red Hat to support PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Alex Knight wrote:

> > > That claim is bogus. Red Hat Linux is the number one linux by far in
> > > enterprise deployments.
> >
> > And MS has more enterprise deployments than RH.  Does that make MS
> > better than RH?
>
> Absolutely.

Let me think about this....  Ahhhhh nope...;-)

It could mean that MS has marketed there wares more strategically than
any other product, paying for positive advertisement helps you quite a
bit in the sales category...;-)

But hey, that's your freedom to think, act, speak, and decide.

--
     /) John Clark Naldoza y Lopez                           (\
    / )    Software Design Engineer II                       ( \