Re: Something odd with Postgresql 6.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gilles DAROLD
Subject Re: Something odd with Postgresql 6.5
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Comment the line relative to pgsql or posmaster (with #) in your /etc/inittab
and run the following command
    telinit q
and then start your postmaster by hand to see what append...
It may fail to start.

After fix uncomment the line and run again the telinit command.

Regards