Sessions with Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert
Subject Sessions with Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

  sorry for crossposting. I'd like to use Apache::Session with Postgres
as a backend (from HTML::Embperl if possible), but I'm still having
problems. People on these lists complain from time to time that they
have problems with this combination but searching archives don't give
many advices / just list of problems...

  Is anybody here using Apache::Session/Postgres combination without
problems? If so, could you be so kind as to post your configuration? If
not, how far did you get last time you tried? Is anybody interested in
using it at all?

  Sorry if I sound a bit pessimistic - I applied patch Angus Lee posted
week ago on Embperl list and it almost works, but I still have some idle
postgres backend hanging around. It's getting really frustrating.

  - Robert