Re: ER diagram generator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: ER diagram generator
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Morten,

There are some suggestions for ERD tools at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#erdtools

which might be useful.

If you come across any more, can you let us know so we can add it to the
list?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Morten Primdahl wrote:

> Hi. Any of you know of a non-restricted tool
> for linux that can generate an ER diagram
> based on either
> -a file containing the SQL statements to create the tables
> -or by connecting to the DB?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Morten

     - Indira Gandhi