Re: Re: Internet is putting lot of competition fire & heat under Microsoft SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Re: Internet is putting lot of competition fire & heat under Microsoft SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Steve,

I don't know if you taken a look at them yet, but there are a number of
Microsoft Access to PostgreSQL conversion documents linked to from the
main page of the techdocs.postgresql.org website.
(http://techdocs.postgresql.org)

If they need improving, then let us know in which way, etc.  :-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Steve O'Hagan wrote:

> Seems little point in posting this to postgresql groups . . .preaching to
> the converted??? Perhaps you should post on a micro$oft or a general SQL
> group?
>
> Oh, and how about a good guide for upsizing from M$ SQL and / or M$ ACCESS
> to Postgresql - that'd be far more usefull ...

     - Indira Gandhi