Re: Invoices - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert
Subject Re: Invoices
Date
List pgsql-general
Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Fri, 4 May 2001, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 May 2001, Robert wrote:
> >
> > >   I write the same application for the same reasons - we're three
> > > partners and we all want to be able to create invoices and also see what
> > > others create.
> >
> > Have you looked at SQL-Ledger?  THough I disagree with some of the
> > table designs it is a pretty good accounting package.  (Given I'm not an
> > accountant.)  Possible down side is it is web-server/browser based.  Has
> > support designed in for international use.
>
> Got a URL?

  It used to be at http://www.simtax.ca/acc/ but it's not responding
right now. I didn't like few things about it, but I don't remember what
it was anymore, I'm going to take a look at it again though.
  Anyway, there's similar service from Oracle (and few others), but it's
not free (just free test) and when I last checked it wasn't as nice as
it could be. And it wasn't built on PostgreSQL ;-)

  - Robert