Re: Hardcopy docs available - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Hardcopy docs available
Date
List pgsql-general
> > ... if there is interest in an A4 layout of the docs, let me know...
> I've gotten several requests for the A4 format, and have completed four
> of the six docs in that format. Thanks for the feedback. They should be
> available in the next couple of days...

OK, A4 docs are now posted on the web site and the ftp site. Also, I've
put copies of the html tarballs on the ftp site, so there should now be
tarballs, two kinds of postscript, and PDFs available there.

If someone wants to run the A4 docs through a PDF converter, send 'em to
me and I'll post them too.

                         - Thomas