Re: Docs on web site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Docs on web site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > I modified and compiled *but did not check into cvs* build.c to get nice
> > references for the new Developer's and Reference docs.
> I never had buildmenu.c checked in.  What did you modify?  I didn't
> see anything noticable.  Anyway unless new filetypes are being introduced
> you only need to run makeindex with the current release version number.
> eg..

There are two new documents (formed by splitting some info from the
original ones):

o Reference Manual
o Developer's Guide

If we check buildmenu.c into cvs then we can check for differences ;)

> $ makeindex 7.1

Right. Worked great, except for needing the small additions to buildmenu
to adjust names.

> And it'll find all files and create the index with the 7.1 link.

Yeah, neat feature.
                      - Thomas