Docs on web site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Docs on web site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Vince. I've put the 7.1 docs on the web site in the appropriate
place. Nice auto-generating web page stuff btw.

I modified and compiled *but did not check into cvs* build.c to get nice
references for the new Developer's and Reference docs.

OK? If you want to inspect the changes, then commit (or tell me to) that
would be great. TIA
                     - Thomas

The web site itself seems very slow at the moment; some robot process is
chewing up lots of CPU so perhaps that is the reason. hub.org (which may
actually be a different machine) is quite fast otherwise.