Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > > Sorry you are seeing trouble. I missed seeing your traffic on the dsssl
> > > list to which I am subscribed; which one are you using?
> > dssslist@lists.mulberrytech.com
> (see http://lists.oasis-open.org), which is more about docbook processing
> and less about dsssl programming (since that won't help you).

Ah, thanks for the tip. I've been on the dsssl list forever, and it *is*
related to the toolset we are using.

btw, I've poked a bit at the rtf generated for the reference pages, and
have found that the rtf emits gratuitous "\keepn" flags (keep the
paragraph with the *following* paragraph).

If I use sed to change these to "\keep" flags (keep the paragraph itself
together) then the pages look *much* better. Will experiment a bit more,
but I'm on the road to an easier way to generate the reference pages.
                     - Thomas