Re: No printable 7.1 docs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: No printable 7.1 docs?
Date
Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?  (Christopher Masto <chris+pg-hackers@netmonger.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
> They're not ready yet.

Since they were deemed non-essential for this release, and since the
release schedule is not built around their creation, I no longer feel
obligated to have them finished on the release date. A nice change from
the deadlines I've been working on for the last three years or so :)

This is the first release with the "no hardcopy" policy, and user
feedback is certainly desirable and appreciated.

I hope to be able to find time to finish them soon; a couple are
essentially done already, but the Reference Manual will be problematic
as usual (the jade RTF output is not handled by M$Word, and exhibits the
same symptoms as when read by Applixware).
                      - Thomas