Re: RC3 ... anyone have anything left outstanding? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: RC3 ... anyone have anything left outstanding?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Okay, unless I hear different from anyone out there, I'm goin to roll RC3
> when I get to work tomorrow, and announce it before I leave (to give it
> some time to propogate to the mirrors) ...
> > The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > > Thomas?  Did I miss your patch for the 'WITH TIMEZONE' regression test?
> > Still not there in CVS ...

I've committed a fix to the horology regression test which keeps *some*
kind of test for the "time with time zone" type with an implicit time
zone. Not ideal, but we can work on it later.

btw, I've applied the patch for the expected/ files to all variants of
horology.out, so all platforms should pass that test now.

I've also committed the up to date platform list, which has 30 distinct
platforms supported!! Thanks to Henry Hotz for getting us to that magic
number with NetBSD/ppc.
                   - Thomas