techdocs.postgresql.org: PostgreSQL Non-FAQ Documentation - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Justin Clift
Subject techdocs.postgresql.org: PostgreSQL Non-FAQ Documentation
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi all,

In some of my spare time I've been assembling bits of information
relevant to PostgreSQL and putting it on
http://techdocs.postgresql.org.  It is for information that doesn't
really belong in a FAQ and doesn't really belong in "the Manual".

So far this includes :

- Known Bugs and Workarounds
- Errors you might come across whilst writing functions
- Performance Tips (probably SHOULD go in the manual)
- Source code and additional functions

This information is for every release of PostgreSQL, as not everyone is
running the latest and greatest version.  Over time I hope we can all
contribute to the knowledge contained there, and hopefully stop
ourselves from being bitten by the "why didn't someone tell me about
this bug" situations, as well as providing a comprehensive library of
additional functions for all versions of PostgreSQL.

As I don't always have a lot of time to work on this, anybody who wants
to lent a hand is quite welcome too!

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift