Re: Postgresql \z grant question - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From bangh
Subject Re: Postgresql \z grant question
Date
List pgsql-admin
What do you mean
 'w'   means    update OR  delete  !      (it's not the  same thing)
?

Do you want to know if somebody only could access (select)?

If he has "r", he has select access on that object.

Access information certaintly includes all (select, alter, update, insert, delete).

---
Banghe