Updatable Views - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Updatable Views
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tom,
A while back you posted a rather intimidating e-mail regarding
updatable views.  Thanks to some reading (Fabian Pascal) I understand
what you were talking about.  My question is, are updatable views
implemented in 7.1, or is this still vaporware?
And, for that matter, when is 7.1 expected to be out of beta?
                -Josh Berkus

P.S. Let me suggest again that you let us application developer-types
field the newbie questions so that you can focus on the hard issues and
developing the database engine.

--
______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology      josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions       (415) 565-7293  for law firms, small