Re: flowchart 404 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Survey-Admin@ATT-CustomerSat.com
Subject Re: flowchart 404
Date
List pgsql-docs
Bruce -

Cool. Thanks.

By the way - who in the PostGreSQL group would be interested in knowing
about a Miva library we're developing (at http://NoDeadlines.com) to
enable Miva (http://Miva.com) to serve as a front-end development tool
for PostgreSQL?

We run the ATT WorldNet Customer Care survey using Miva for all front
end, dbf and ascii work and currently talk to Oracle using a Perl bridge
or Java Servlet. We've already developed Miva libraries for MySQL (on
BSDI & Linux) and are currently developing one for Oracle
(Solaris/Linux).

But we also have a new project which uses Cold Fusion to run PostgreSQL
under Linux, and will be building a PostgreSQL library so we can use
Miva (and all of our reusable Miva code) as well.

Thanks

Alan Runfeldt
webservices@NoDeadlines.com
Survey-Admin@ATT-CustomerSat.com