Re: beta5 packages ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: beta5 packages ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> ... if anyone wants to take a quick gander at it while I wait to announce
> its availability ... let me know if therea re any obvious problems iwht it

Quick note: it will be Sunday at the earliest before I can build RPM's
of beta5.  If the package release is after Sunday, it will be the
following Sunday, as my day job has its busiest time this coming week
(IOW, I'm going to be swamped -- actually, I am already swamped right
now preparing for next week, but I will be virutally off-line next
week).

It has already been requested that I get the contrib stuff in beta5's
RPMset -- I will attempt to do that, but I'm making no guarantees at
this point.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio