Re: Permissions for foreign keys - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rick Delaney
Subject Re: Permissions for foreign keys
Date
List pgsql-sql
"Ross J. Reedstrom" wrote:

> This is a bug that was fixed in 7.1beta for sure, but also 7.0.3,
> I believe. So it's as simple as upgrading.

Thanks, I'll upgrade.  I couldn't find this listed in any changes files
so can you (or anyone) confirm that this is fixed in 7.0.3?

And does fixed mean that NO permissions are required on the referencing
or referenced tables, or are there still some restrictions?

Also, where can I get the 7.1beta?  I feel silly, but I can't seem to
find it though postgresql.org.

--
Rick Delaney