Re: Possible bug? WAS :Bad (null) varchar() external representation. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Possible bug? WAS :Bad (null) varchar() external representation.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Tom,

I think you are right.  It does seem to barf on NULLS and
length(varchar), regardless.

Thanks for your assistance.

BTW - How do things normally get added to the FAQ?  I would like to add
something about length(varchar) and NULLS not working in PostgreSQL
7.0.x

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator