Re: Access to Pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Frank Joerdens
Subject Re: Access to Pgsql
Date
List pgsql-php
Cássio Alexandre Pereira de Castro wrote:

> You must export your data table to text files and use copy command to import
> this data to your postgres tables!
>
> It works!
>
> Cassio.

You can also use the Postgres ODBC driver for Win32 to transfer the data. Last time I
checked, the ODBC driver did only support versions up to 6.5. Dunno whether that's been
fixed but I guess it'd be worth a try. It's considerably more comfortable than the copy
method.

Regards, Frank