Re: problems with german special chars using pgaccess 0.98.5 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject Re: problems with german special chars using pgaccess 0.98.5
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Chris Haas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working with the Suse 7.0 linux distribution, pgaccess v 0.98.5 and
> postgres . My problem is,
> that the german special charakters don't appeare in the wright way. Is there
> any possibility to get rid
> of this error (does it have to do with multibyte-support of pgaccess)? Other
> interfaces such as
> Kpsql or psql do work properly.

did you tried to change the fonts in Database/Preferences menu?
Fonts that allow displaying the german characters?
Try changing them to a *-*-*-*-ISO-WHATEVER standard is the right to get
german local characters!

--
Constantin Teodorescu
General Investment Group