Re: PostgreSQL ODBC driver: recordset not updatable - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ODBC driver: recordset not updatable
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On 4 Dec 2000, at 19:44, Evelio Martinez wrote:

> I have installed the postgresql  ODBC driver (6.5) under W98 and I am
> trying to access the PostgreSQL 7.0.2 database on Linux but I cannot
> edit or modify the data from MS Access 2000.
>
> The Readonly check box is not marked, so ?

There are *two* read-only options, did you fix both, and did you re-
link your tables after?

Do you have a primary key for your table?

There is a FAQ for PostgreSQL + Microsoft Access at
http://www.scw.org/pgaccess.
--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)