Patches for docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Joel Burton
Subject Patches for docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
Adds discussion of using array features in contrib/ to iterate over
arrays, adds a few forgotten math functions, and other misc things.
See patch for details.

This is my first patch submission. Please feel free to tear me to
pieces if I'm not submitting it in the easiest way for the maintainers
to understand and add. :-)

Thanks!

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org