RI tutorial needs tech review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Burton
Subject RI tutorial needs tech review
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(I posted this yesterday, but it never appeared. Apologies if it's a
duplicate to you.)

I've written (& submitted to pgsql-docs) a tutorial on using RI
features
and on alter the system catalog to change RI properties for existing
relationships.

I needs polishing, etc., but, mostly it needs someone more familiar
than I
to look at the last section, on Hacking RI. All of the changes I
recommend
I've tried in my databases (pg7.0.2 and pg7.1-devel), and haven't
noticed
any problems, but if anyone has any words of
warning/advice/additional
tips, I'd appreciate it.)

It should be in today's pgsql-docs listings.
--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)