Compiling postgresql 7.0.3 for WinNT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Subject Compiling postgresql 7.0.3 for WinNT
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello community,

I want to compile postgresql 7.0.3 on my WinNT at work, but I don't
know how! Am I supposed to compile it with VisualC++, as I read in
the docs???? I hope not, cause I am only a poor system admin!! :)
I have cygwin-tools on my machine so I hoped that's all I need!

Can anybody guide me a bit or tell me where I can read docs for this?

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)

Greetings / Un saludo

José Manuel Lorenzo López

** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **