Re: Failure to recognise new database - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grant Finnemore
Subject Re: Failure to recognise new database
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> >> Is it just me?
>
> > I'm pretty sure I saw something similar on a newly initialized database.
>
> Are you guys running with WAL enabled?  If so, this is probably the
> BufferSync issue that Hiroshi thought I broke a couple days ago.
> Let me know...

Yes, I am running WAL enabled.

>                         regards, tom lane

Regards,
Grant

--
> Poorly planned software requires a genius to write it
> and a hero to use it.

Grant Finnemore BSc(Eng)  (mailto:gaf@ucs.co.za)
Software Engineer         Universal Computer Services
Tel  (+27)(11)712-1366    PO Box 31266 Braamfontein 2017, South Africa
Cell (+27)(82)604-5536    20th Floor, 209 Smit St., Braamfontein
Fax  (+27)(11)339-3421    Johannesburg, South Africa